- PTPTN is the abbreviation of Perbadanan Tabung Pendidikan Tinggi Nasional. PTPTN is a special fund established under the auspices of the Ministry of Higher Education with the objective of offering educational loans to all eligible Malaysian students pursuing their tertiary studies at selected institutions of higher learning in the country. This loan will enable students to partially finance their fees for the duration of their study.
KWSP (THE EMPLOYEE PROVIDENT FUND, EPF)
- This withdrawal allows members to use their savings in Account 2 to fund for their own education or that of their children, including stepchildren and legally adopted children, at higher learning institutions.
PINJAMAN PENGAJIAN TINGGI KERAJAAN NEGERI PERAK
- Providing educational loan to Malaysian Citizens, especially Perak born students who are qualified to pursue studies at higher learning institutions.
DERMASISWA PENDIDIKAN NEGERI PERAK (YAYASAN PERAK)
- Dermasiswa Pendidikan Negeri Perak is providing a fund to help Perak born students for entry enrolment preparation in FIRST SEMESTER at higher learning institutions.
SKIM BANTUAN SARA DIRI MAHASISWA DAN KECEMASAN AMANJAYA
- Skim Bantuan Sara Diri Mahasiswa Dan Kecemasan Amanjaya was established to relieve the burden of Perak born students coming from underprivileged families with “Bantuan Kecemasan” & “Bantuan Sara Diri”.
SKIM BANTUAN AM PELAJARAN (BAITULMAL)
- Providing fund to help Muslims students for preparation at higher learning institutions. It must be apply at students born state.
- This benefit is in the form of education loans may be provided to a dependant’s child of an Insured Person who are dies while receiving Invalidity Pension, dies before attaining the age of 60 years but has completed a full or a reduced qualifying period, is a Invalidity Pension recipient.
PINJAMAN PENDIDIKAN KERAJAAN NEGERI PULAU PINANG
- Providing educational loan to Malaysian Citizens, especially Penang born student who is qualified to pursue studies at higher learning institutions.
PINJAMAN PELAJARAN KERAJAAN NEGERI SELANGOR
- Providing educational loan to Malaysian Citizens, especially Selangor born student who is qualified to pursue studies at higher learning institutions.
PEMBIAYAAN PENDIDIKAN BOLEH UBAH (PPBU)
- PPBU is offered to student who is pursuing tertiary level education from Skills Certificate, Diploma, Bachelor’s Degree, Professional, Master’s Degree, and Doctorate (PH.D). Its aim is to aid the social and economic development of Malaysians by enabling to pursue studies at higher learning institutions.
KOPERASI JAYADIRI MALAYSIA BERHAD (KOJADI)
- Koperasi Jayadiri Malaysia Berhad (KOJADI) was established in 1981 with the primary objective of extending an effective educational loan facility to enable needy students to pursue higher education, and to shape human resources into well-trained manpower for the Malaysian Community and the Nation. The applicant must be a member of KOJADI.
BANTUAN KEWANGAN PELAJAR ORANG KELAINAN UPAYA (OKU) DI INSTITUSI PENGAJIAN TINGGI (IPT)
- This fund is a privilege given to disabled students. This special allowance does not take household income as a condition of eligibility.
Updated: 08 March 2019
For further details, please contact:-
Tel : +605 – 241 6799
Fax: +605 – 241 1659