- Perform relevant administrative task besides teaching
- Counsel students pertaining to their academic matters
- Participate in the development, administration and marking of exams and other assessments
- Candidate must hold a Malaysian Skills Advanced Diploma (DLKM) Level 5 OR; Malaysian Skills Diploma (DKM) Level 4 OR (SKM) Level 3 in related field
- Candidate must possess Vocational Training Officer Certificate (VTO) from CIAST
- Work well independently as well as in a team
- Fresh graduate are encouraged to apply
Candidate must possess or currently pursuing a Diploma or Bachelor’s Degree in Business Studies/Administration/Management/IT/Multimedia/Sport Sciences or equivalent.
Internship position(s) for duration of 6 month(s).
The standard operating procedures of our company for trainees are as follows:-
- Working hours: 8:00 am to 5.00 pm (five days per week)
- Holidays as Gazetted
- Allowance of RM400.00 per month
- Accommodation (sharing) provided
Applicants are invited to submit resume, via e-mail to email@example.com or write to:
Human Resources Department
Institut Teknologi Perak Sdn Bhd
E-3-10, Greentown Square, Jalan Dato’ Seri Ahmad Said
30450 Ipoh, Perak, Malaysia.
Telephone No: +605-2416799
We are always looking for individuals with experience and professionalism who meets the criteria to join our team. If you are competitive and charismatic and wanted to be involved in generating the growth of education industry, we want to meet you.